August 17, 2012

i love you so: sweet and saucy shop

I Love You So is a lovely new feature for Our Love In October. I have been asked before who I would most like to collaborate with when planning a dream wedding. So I thought it would be cute to share with you my dream wedding team over several features.

For our first I Love You So feature I would love to have a dessert bar and all the yummy treats made by the very talented Melody of Sweet and Saucy Shop. I have truly adored the Sweet and Saucy Shop for many years (and have said I would travel to California just to eat a cake pop!).

Melody and her team create the most amazing looking (and I’m sure tasting) desserts that include intricate tiered wedding cakes and speciality cakes for all occasions that are the feature to all their dessert bars. They also hand make delicious mini desserts to complete the outstanding display. 

Here are some of my absolute favourites... including wedding dessert bars, a French patisserie dessert display, an anniversary hoedown feast, baby showers sweets, valentines cakes, camping themed treats and birthday delights. 


(Photography found via Sweet and Saucy Shop and My Sweet and Saucy Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment