June 20, 2011

detail love: camp-ground wedding inspiration

I love camping in the great outdoors with my husband and our friends so when I spotted this (last year - I've had it bookmarked for ages) camp inspired wedding I fell in love instantly! 

This wedding was created for last year's Inspired Creations Contest by some of the most inspirational and my favourite wedding vendors (Jesi Haack Weddings, Sweet and Saucy Shop, JL Designs and Gabriel Ryan Photography). 


A wedding was designed with a beautiful tablescape, a delicious wedding cake, cute details and a fabulous wedding wardrobe all inspired by camping and for a couple who love to camp! 

Some of the details included a 'make your own s'more' wedding favour box, cute invitations and menu cards, rustic and unique floral bouquets, a reclaimed wood dinner table and bright blue camping dinnerware! 


I just love every detail. Everything is so clever and unique. 

(Photography by Gabriel Ryan Photography, found via The Sweetest Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment