March 16, 2011

éclairs for breakfast: delicious biscuit bar

Today I wanted to share with you two of my favourite things, scones (biscuits) and tea! I love baking scones for my husband and I and having them with a delicious pot of tea.

I just adore this gorgeous biscuit bar by 100 Layer Cake. It was the dessert table for a southern-style wedding inspiration shoot. With the vintage homewares, lovely stationary, easy to bake scones and yummy jams, this dessert table could be easily transformed from wedding design to a sweet afternoon tea party, a bridal shower or just a treat for a loved one. 

Also, how gorgeous are these scones with flavoured coloured butter made by Sunday Suppers.

(Biscuit Bar - Photography by Anna Robin, found via 100 Layer Cake)
(Scones and Butter - Photography by Karen Mordechai, found via Sunday Suppers)

No comments:

Post a Comment