February 22, 2012

éclairs for breakfast: a sweet and saucy valentine

I don't know about you but I'm still feeling all the love from Valentine's Day last week so we have one more little dose of love for you... a Sweet and Saucy Valentine's Day dessert bar designed just for Style Me Pretty

I know I have said it before by Melody of My Sweet and Saucy is so talented and creates the most amazing and delicious looking desserts. This Valentine's Day themed dessert bar is no different with a butter cream 3-tiered cake and two ruffled side cakes all in shades of red, pink and white. The cakes were adorned with 'golden hearts' and 'kisses and hugs' ornaments. Accompanying the gorgeous cakes were mini pink macarons, mini mason jar desserts and mini heart shaped rice krispy treats, as well as more of Melody's beautiful ceramic cake stands. 



(Photography by Gabriel Ryan Photography, found via My Sweet and Saucy and Style Me Pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment